This job was posted on:
Aug 1, 2019
5 - 50k a year
The role of the ProDev social media manager will be to help establish and grow the existing ProDev social media accounts, including Twitter and Facebook. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create, analyze and manage social media campaigns and strategies
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Cultivate, bank and schedule relevant articles for posting
- Schedule and post upcoming YPOS, ProDev and Loop events
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on ProDev social media channels.
- Grow our network by following relevant accounts and engaging our community
- Communicate with followers by engaging in conversation and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Occasionally write editorial content for YPOS blog
- Work with YPOS Marketing Team to monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams (YPOS Events, Loop, YPOS Marketing) to ensure brand consistency
- Like and retweet relevant partner and sponsor posts
- Schedule and posts relevant events and promotions of YPOS partner companies/organizations
- Include proper partner handles/links on each post
Contact Jamie Shindler with any questions @ email@example.com